Tuesday, February 23, 2016

happy birthday to many.

Today is my youngest's birthday. He is 4 today. He chose to stay home and watch TV and play on the iPad and overall have a very relaxed day.  I liked it.

In May I will be turning 38! One step closer to my senior discount! For my birthday I have decided to take the plunge and run a booth at the craft show on Joint Base Pearl Harbor- Hickam.  I am nervous. I am worried it will be loud, and I will want to run away screaming. I am worried that no one will buy anything from me. I am worried that everyone will buy everything, and I won't have enough stock on hand. I am worried that I will forget to put my etsy shop on vacation, and I will over sell. I am thinking about the business cards I ordered and what will I do if they are printed wrong. Or what if no one wants to take a card from me, and I am stuck with a box of cards. So you can see, I am a bit of a mess. I am not used to being so far out of my comfort zone, and I am weirding out.... when I think about it.

But TODAY is my youngest's birthday. And so I am working hard on playing balloon, and icing a chocolate cake. I am working hard on what iffing I have a second piece of that cake, or what if I have tea instead of milk tonight.  These are much easier to work on. And really, these what ifs are more important.

Happy birthday, Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment